Here are some tips to prevent leaking.
You can also watch the more elaborate YouTube videos linked below.
- Insert the cup part of the way, then twist. Next, check with your fingers around the rim to ensure there are no folds. Then, push it up from the bottom of the cup.
- Ensure the little holes in the cup are always unclogged. Wash them out and blow in them.
- How to stop your menstural cup from leaking 12 minutes
- Tips for newbies 13 minutes
- Most asked period cup questions answered by JustKelli 20 minutes
- In-depth Lunette cup review 38 minutes