Zero waste cleaning bundle
- Kitchen – Antibacterial Surface Cleaner – Coconut & Lime
- Kitchen – Surface Cleaner – Mango
- Bathroom – Multisurface Cleaner – Orange & Ginger
- Bathroom – Antibacterial Surface Cleaner – Ylang Ylang
- Floor Cleaner – Sandalwood
This zero waste cleaning bundle also contains:
- Instruction Guide
- 5 x stickers which can be put onto the reused or glass spray bottle
- 5 x concentrated cleaning spray in biodegradable sachet
Zero waste cleaning with concentrated surface sprays
Zero waste cleaning is easy! First, find an empty reusable spray bottle. Lots of surface cleaning spray bottles have a lid which you can screw off to refill it, so you can probably find one in your cupboard. Then, add the sachet and dissolve in lukewarm water.
You will find instructions with the sachets:
- Do not open the sachet. The biodegradable plastic will dissolve in water.
- Put the sachet into 500 mL lukewarm water in a clean juice bottle.
- Stir and shake until it is completely dissolved.
- Put the sticker on.
- Fill your Asoki Spray Bottle.
Tropical concentrated surface cleaners for zero waste cleaning
- Essential oils used for fragrances
- Plastic-free, zero waste cleaning
- Low carbon footprint thanks to the small size of the concentrated liquid
- Made in Europe
Concentrated refills take up minimal space during transportation, which means reduced CO2 emissions in comparison to transporting 5 full spray bottles!
Zero waste cleaning reviews
Iron & Velvet reviews from blogs and from the atelier in the UK:
Victoria: “Very pleasant smell – not “chemically” at all. Instructions were great and handy labels provided.”
Sandra: “I can’t believe how little packaging there is, winner, even comes with labels.”
Nichole: “These water-soluble sachets are such a fantastic idea. Was it worth the money? For me personally definitely. The products are so much better, not just cleaning wise, but the fact that I am reusing the plastic spray bottles and they are sent without plastic packaging.”
Carly: “Love that they just dissolve away!!! They smell gorgeous and clean brilliantly. Have been using these for a few weeks now and I absolutely love them!”