Black Reusable Notebook
- 10 double-sided lined whiteboard-pages
- Black erasable pen with (vegan) felt eraser on the back
- Sticky pen loop
- Erase wipe
- Empty spray bottle: fill it with water, glass cleaning spray, a mixture of alcohol and water or our Apple & Mint Spray
Made in Europe.
Save your Notes in the Cloud
Scan pages with the free Adobe Scan App on your phone. It recognises the edges of a page automatically. You can scan multiple pages in a row and save them as one pdf file.
- Write gently with the pen: do not press hard because it can dent the page
- Prevent denting pages as this makes erasing more difficult
- Regularly erase pages
- Leaving the ink on pages longer makes it more difficult to erase
- After erasing a page with liquid, go over it with a dry wipe
- To erase very old pages, we recommend the magic sponge in our Erase Kit
Create your own erasable planner with this lined Asoki Planner as a start. Use it to write down your thoughts, lists and scribbles. When you are done, erase with the spray and the erase wipe:
- Reusable Product
- Save Paper
- Scan your Notes, Keep them in the Cloud
- Sustainable Packaging
- Made in the EU
Picture of plastic-free packaging by a happy customer, Ira.
Reusable notebook A5+
- Notebook size: 18.5 x 22 cm
- Cover size: 17x 22 cm
- Page size: A5
- Ring diameter: 2 cm
- Inside the plastic insert sleeve fits an A5 sheet
- Made in Europe
- Water-soluble ink
- Refillable with the refill station
- Line width: 0.6 mm
- Staedtler Lumocolor Correctable
- Polypropylene: Discs, pen barrel and cap, sticky pen loop (+ elastic)
- PVC: covers
- Pages: laminated FSC paper, rounded corners
You can use three types of correctable pens with the Asoki Planner:
- Dry erase correctable pens
- Wet erase correctable pens
- Whiteboard markers
Pens such as Pilot Frixion are not suitable as they are designed for traditional paper and not for whiteboard paper.
Dry erase pens
Smudge-resistant. The ink dries in a very short time on the pages of the Asoki Planner, so you cannot smudge your writing with your hand. But, the writing is not so easy to remove. You will need a little more pressure when cleaning. Erasing works best with a little liquid (for example, water mixed with alcohol) and our microfibre cloth. For small, quick corrections you can easily use the felt eraser on the back of the pens.
Wet erase pens
These are not very smudge-resistant. This means that you may smudge your writing with your hand when writing (especially for left-handed people). But the ink can be removed very easily, as a little liquid is enough to clean the pages. However, you cannot remove the ink with a dry cloth. The pens do not have a felt eraser at the end.
Whiteboard-markers are not really made for the Asoki Planner, so they are only suitable for short notes and sketches. Again, there is a risk of accidentally smudging your writing with your hand if the ink has not yet dried.