- Notebook with 10 double-sided lined pages
- Black pen with (vegan) felt eraser on the back
- Sticky pen loop: stick it in the cover
- Erase wipe
- Empty spray bottle: fill it with water, glass cleaning spray, a mixture of alcohol and water or our Apple & Mint Spray
Pen, sticky pen loop, wipe, and empty refillable spray bottle:
Step 1. Fill up the spray bottle with one of these options:
- Water with a little bit of rubbing alcohol
- Glass cleaning liquid
- Asoki’s Apple & Mint spray in the Erase Kit
Click the pages into your Asoki Planner in the order of your choice.
The pages come in a paper envelope for you to click in.
- Erase words using the (vegan) felt eraser on the back of your dry erase pens
- Erase pages using the wipe and spray bottle
Scan pages with the free Adobe Scan App on your phone. It recognises the edges of a page automatically, especially if it is on a darker background.
- Notebook size: 18.5 x 22 cm
- Cover size: 17x 22 cm
- Disc diameter: 2 cm
- Page size: A5
- Note that the pages are less wide than the pockets and covers
- Inside the insert sleeve fits one A5 paper
- Made in Europe
- Write gently with the pen: do not press hard because it can dent the page
- Prevent denting pages as this makes erasing more difficult
- Regularly erase pages
- Leaving the ink on pages longer makes it more difficult to erase
- After erasing a page with liquid, go over it with a dry wipe
- To erase very old pages, we recommend the magic sponge in our Erase Kit
We have three types of pens for the Asoki Planner in our shop:
- Pens whose ink can be removed with a wet cloth
- Pens whose ink can be removed dry
- Pens that are whiteboard markers
-> Pens whose ink can be removed with a wet cloth are not very smudge-resistant. This means that you may smudge your writing with your hand when writing (especially for left-handed people). But the ink can be removed very easily, as a little liquid is enough to clean the pages. However, you cannot remove the ink with a dry cloth. The pens do not have a felt eraser at the end.
You can find the wet-removable pens here: 3 colours set
-> Pens whose ink can be removed dry are very smudge-resistant. The ink dries in a very short time on the pages of the Asoki Planner, so you cannot smudge your writing with your hand. But, the writing is not so easy to remove. You will need a little more pressure when cleaning. Erasing works best with a little liquid (for example, water mixed with alcohol) and our microfibre cloth. For small, quick corrections you can easily use the felt eraser on the back of the pens.
-> Whiteboard-markers are not really made for the Asoki Planner, so they are only suitable for short notes and sketches. Again, there is a risk of accidentally smudging your writing with your hand if the ink has not yet dried.
You can find whiteboard-markers here: 4 colours whiteboard-marker Set
Erasable pens, for example from Pilot, are not suitable as they are designed for traditional paper but not for whiteboard paper.