- A6 notebook with 20 plain pages (40 sides)
- Black pen with (vegan) felt eraser on the back
- Sticky pen loop: stick it in the cover
- Erase wipe
Made in Europe.
Create your own erasable planner with this lined Asoki Planner as a start. Use it to write down your thoughts, lists and scribbles. When you are done, erase with the spray and the erase wipe:
Scan pages with the free Adobe Scan App on your phone. It recognises the edges of a page automatically, especially if it is on a darker background.
- Size: A6
- Ring diameter: 1.6 cm
- Made in Europe
- Water-soluble ink
- Refillable with the refill station
- Line width: 0.6 mm
- Staedtler Lumocolor Correctable
- Polypropylene: Discs, pen barrel and cap, sticky pen loop (+ elastic)
- PVC: covers
- Pages: laminated FSC paper, rounded corners
- Write gently with the pen: do not press hard because it can dent the page
- Prevent denting pages as this makes erasing more difficult
- Regularly erase pages
- Leaving the ink on pages longer makes it more difficult to erase
- After erasing a page with liquid, go over it with a dry wipe
- To erase very old pages, we recommend the magic sponge in our Erase Kit
You can use three types of pens:
- Pens whose ink can be removed with a wet cloth
- Pens whose ink can be removed dry
- Pens that are whiteboard markers
Dry erase pens
Pens whose ink can be removed dry are very smudge-resistant. The ink dries in a very short time on the pages of the Asoki Planner, so you cannot smudge your writing with your hand. But, the writing is not so easy to remove. You will need a little more pressure when cleaning. Erasing works best with a little liquid (for example, water mixed with alcohol) and our microfibre cloth. For small, quick corrections you can easily use the felt eraser on the back of the pens.
Wet erase pens
Pens whose ink can be removed with a wet cloth are not very smudge-resistant. This means that you may smudge your writing with your hand when writing (especially for left-handed people). But the ink can be removed very easily, as a little liquid is enough to clean the pages. However, you cannot remove the ink with a dry cloth. The pens do not have a felt eraser at the end. You can use pens by Staedtler or Stabilo.
Whiteboard-markers are not really made for the Asoki Planner, so they are only suitable for short notes and sketches. Again, there is a risk of accidentally smudging your writing with your hand if the ink has not yet dried.
You can find whiteboard-markers here: 4 colours whiteboard-marker Set
Erasable pens, for example from Pilot, are not suitable as they are designed for traditional paper but not for whiteboard paper.