Productivity Planner Content
Total number of pages: 25
- Black pen with (vegan) felt eraser on the back
- Sticky pen loop: sticker it on the inside of the back cover
- Erase wipe
- Empty spray bottle: fill it with water, glass cleaning spray, a mixture of alcohol and water or our Apple & Mint Spray
Made in Europe.
When you have achieved a goal, erase your productivity planner with the spray and the erase wipe:
- Write gently with the pen: do not press hard because it can dent the page
- Prevent denting pages as this makes erasing more difficult
- Regularly erase pages
- Leaving the ink on pages longer makes it more difficult to erase
- After erasing a page with liquid, go over it with a dry wipe
- To erase very old pages, we recommend the magic sponge in our Erase Kit
- Notebook size: 18.5 x 22 cm
- Cover size: 17x 22 cm
- Page size: A5
- Ring diameter: 2 cm
- Inside the plastic insert sleeve fits an A5 sheet
- Made in Europe
- Water-soluble ink
- Refillable with the refill station
- Line width: 0.6 mm
- Staedtler Lumocolor Correctable
- Polypropylene: Discs, pen barrel and cap, sticky pen loop (+ elastic)
- PVC: covers
- Pages: laminated FSC paper, rounded corners
- Scan pages with the free Adobe Scan App.
- Recognises the edges of a page automatically. Especially on a darker background.
- Scan multiple pages in a row and save as one file.
There are 3 types of pens you can use:
- Dry erase pens. Erase words with the felt eraser on the back of the pen or with a wet cloth
- Wet erase pens. Erase with a wet cloth
- Whiteboard markers. Can be used but not smudge-proof.
- Pilot Pilot Frixion pens are not suitable for our whiteboard paper
Dry erase pens
Pens whose ink can be removed dry are very smudge-resistant. The ink dries in a very short time on the pages of the Asoki Planner, so you cannot smudge your writing with your hand. But, the writing is not so easy to remove. You will need a little more pressure when cleaning. Erasing works best with a little liquid (for example, water mixed with alcohol) and our microfibre cloth. For small, quick corrections you can easily use the felt eraser on the back of the pens.
Whiteboard-markers are not really made for the Asoki Planner, so they are only suitable for short notes and sketches. Again, there is a risk of accidentally smudging your writing with your hand if the ink has not yet dried.
Wet erase pens
Pens whose ink can be removed with a wet cloth are not very smudge-resistant. This means that you may smudge your writing with your hand when writing (especially for left-handed people). But the ink can be removed very easily, as a little liquid is enough to clean the pages. However, you cannot remove the ink with a dry cloth. The pens do not have a felt eraser at the end. Stabilo and Staedtler produce these.
Pilot Frixion: not suitable
Erasable pens from Pilot, such as Pilot Frixion are not suitable as they are designed for traditional paper but not for whiteboard paper.