- Instruction Guide
- 5 stickers which can be put onto the reused or glass spray bottle
- 5 refill sachets:
You will find instructions with the sachets:
- Do not open the sachet. The biodegradable plastic will dissolve in water.
- Put the sachet into 500 mL lukewarm water in a clean juice bottle.
- Stir and shake until it is completely dissolved.
- Put the sticker on.
- Fill your Asoki Spray Bottle.
- Essential oils used for fragrances
- Low carbon footprint thanks to the small size of the concentrated liquid
- Made in Europe
Concentrated refills take up minimal space during transportation, which means reduced CO2 emissions in comparison to transporting 5 full spray bottles!
Iron & Velvet reviews from blogs and from the atelier in the UK:
Victoria: “Very pleasant smell – not “chemically” at all. Instructions were great and handy labels provided.”
Sandra: “I can’t believe how little packaging there is, winner, even comes with labels.”
Nichole: “These water-soluble sachets are such a fantastic idea. Was it worth the money? For me personally definitely. The products are so much better, not just cleaning wise, but the fact that I am reusing the plastic spray bottles and they are sent without plastic packaging.”
Carly: “Love that they just dissolve away!!! They smell gorgeous and clean brilliantly. Have been using these for a few weeks now and I absolutely love them!”