Set of 4 erasable pens
- 4 “dry erase” correctable pens with fine tip:
Use these erasable pens in combination with your Asoki Planner
Erase words with the (vegan) felt eraser on the back.
Spots after erasing
After erasing, there may be spots of ink left on the pages.
Clean the spots with a wet part of the wipe and then a dry part.
Erasing a full page
Erase entire pages with the Asoki Planner wipe and a few drops of water. Alternatively, you can use:
- Window or mirror cleaning spray
- A mixture of rubbing alcohol with water
- Our Apple & Mint concentrated spray from the Erase Kit.
- Erasing pages gets more difficult over time as the ink sets in.
- Erase pages regularly
If the ink has been on the page for a long period of time then we recommend using the textured wipe and magic sponge from the Erase Kit.
- Scan your pages with the free Adobe Scan app
- Save them in a place of your choice
- The DropBox and Evernote apps also have well-integrated scan functions
- The Adobe Scan app will automatically find the edges of the pages and crop the scan for you