- 4 dry erase pens:
Erase words with the (vegan) felt eraser on the back.
Spots after erasing
After erasing, there may be spots of ink left on the pages.
Clean the spots with a wet part of the wipe and then a dry part.
Erasing a full page
Erase entire pages with the Asoki Planner wipe and a few drops of water. Alternatively, you can use:
- Window or mirror cleaning spray
- A mixture of rubbing alcohol with water
- Our Apple & Mint concentrated spray from the Erase Kit.
- Erasing pages gets more difficult over time as the ink sets in.
- Erase pages regularly
If the ink has been on the page for a long period of time then we recommend using the textured wipe and magic sponge from the Erase Kit.
- Scan your pages with the free Adobe Scan app
- Save them in a place of your choice
- The DropBox and Evernote apps also have well-integrated scan functions
- The Adobe Scan app will automatically find the edges of the pages and crop the scan for you