Set of 10 erasable notebook pages
- 10 lined whiteboard-pages: 20 sides total
- A5 size
- Suitable for discbound notebooks
Clicking and moving pages
Click these 10 erasable lined pages into your Asoki Planner: one by one, place the page in your erasable notebook and gently press down the page between each of the discs. Watch the video below to see how to click pages in and out.
To move a page, gently zip out the page from top to bottom. This lined page set can be clicked into a discbound notebook such as our Asoki Planner.
How to scan and wipe your erasable notebook pages
Step 1. Fill up the spray bottle with one of these options:
- Water with a little bit of rubbing alcohol
- Glass cleaning liquid
- Asoki’s Apple & Mint spray in the Erase Kit
Step 2. Click the pages into your Asoki Planner in the order of your choice.
The pages come in a paper envelope for you to click in.
- Erase words using the (vegan) felt eraser on the back of your dry erase pens
- Erase pages using the wipe and spray bottle
Scan pages with the free Adobe Scan App on your phone. It recognises the edges of a page automatically, especially if it is on a darker background. Save your notes to Dropbox, OneDrive etc. and easily share your notes from there.
The Dropbox and Evernote apps also have good scan functions integrated inside the app.
Work smarter. Process your notes, then scan and erase them.
- Write gently with the pen: do not press hard because it can dent the page
- Prevent denting pages as this makes erasing more difficult
- Regularly erase pages
- Leaving the ink on pages longer makes it more difficult to erase
- After erasing a page with liquid, go over it with a dry wipe
- To erase very old pages, we recommend the magic sponge in our Erase Kit
A5 Erasable Notebook Page Set Specs
- Page size: A5
- Made in Europe
the must have of all notebooks
Great products. Recommend.
I could only erase with a magic sponge for the things I wrote a while ago
Thank you for your feedback. If you want to keep notes longer term we recommend using the Adobe Scan app to easily scan your notes so you can access them at a later point. While it is normal that it is a bit more difficult to erase old print versus newer print, it should come off though without any problems. You might have to use a bit more liquid for notes written with the wet erase pens/press a bit harder to erase notes written with the dry erase pens. So yes it is a little bit harder if the notes are old but it should still come off without any issues.
Have a great day!
Antje from Asoki
Great for making notes! Good line spacing!
never received the product after 3 months…
I am sorry to hear that. Please do drop a quick mail to [email protected] and we will resolve this for you.
Have a great day and speak to you soon!
Your Asoki team