- 10 lined pages: 20 sides total
- A5 size
- Suitable for discbound notebooks
Step 1. Fill up the spray bottle with one of these options:
- Water with a little bit of rubbing alcohol
- Glass cleaning liquid
- Asoki’s Apple & Mint spray in the Erase Kit
Step 2. Click the pages into your Asoki Planner in the order of your choice.
The pages come in a paper envelope for you to click in.
- Erase words using the (vegan) felt eraser on the back of your dry erase pens
- Erase pages using the wipe and spray bottle
Scan pages with the free Adobe Scan App on your phone. It recognises the edges of a page automatically, especially if it is on a darker background.
- Write gently with the pen: do not press hard because it can dent the page
- Prevent denting pages as this makes erasing more difficult
- Regularly erase pages
- Leaving the ink on pages longer makes it more difficult to erase
- After erasing a page with liquid, go over it with a dry wipe
- To erase very old pages, we recommend the magic sponge in our Erase Kit
- Page size: A5
- Made in Europe